Airplane Games


who does not love to play airplane games. Some of these games can seem so realistic it will make you think that you're Actually flying high in the sky. You control every aspect of the plane from take off to the landing. You can control out the altitude, you can even decide what plane you want to fly.
I started playing airplane games when I was in the fifth grade. After that I was hooked, every time a new airplane simulator came out I had to have it. There was just something about being able to fly high in the sky that made me feel great. At one point my life, I thought I was actually going to be an airplane pilot. I still play all airplane games that I can. I just can't seem to get enough of it.
I used to play the Microsoft flight simulators, but they didn't seem to end with each new version. I have however found a great airplane game that I play almost every day. This game is so realistic, my wife is always trying to pull me away from the computer. I can't really blame her though considering I can sit here for 12 hours at a time flying around from city to city airport to airport. The game I play now has over 100 airports and around 200 or 300 airplanes. It also has a wide variety of helicopters, although those are not my favorite ones to fly. The controls for the helicopters are a lot more complicated to use than the airplane.
If you haven't played very many airplane games you should really start. Just be careful that you don't get too addicted to it and ignore other things in your life. These games have a really help me when I have been in some of my worst situations. These games can be one of the best stress reducers a person could ever use. It is also probably the closest thing you could do with flying without actually having to fly a plane.
So if you're looking for a stress reliever, or if you just like to play some really good plane games. You should check out an airplane game today. You will be very pleasantly surprised how much fun and excitement this can add to your life. I've always wanted to fly a plane and I think this is about as close as I'll ever get.

No comments:

Post a Comment